29th Annual KidFilm Festival - The Lady of Names
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
$4 - $5
Local filmmaker Michael Stokes wrote this charming, stop-motion animated adventure about a beautiful librarian who discovers the power of magic when an ill-conceived wish catapults her into the world of fairy tales. She falls into the clutches of the Troll King, and her only hope for rescue is Zack Driscoll, a young handyman in love with her. Kidnapped by a pompous mushroom and an elfin creature, Zack braves goblin magic and the icy domain of the Memine to reach the home of the Great Owl who reveals the key to the Troll King's power. Zack and his new friends race to the tower, setting the stage for the last epic battle between our heroes and the armies of the Troll King. Michael Stokes in attendance. 79 min. Ages 6 and up.
Information from the festival's website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchiladas
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 wells and domestics
- Sundown at Granada: $3 beers, $3 wells
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking