29th Annual KidFilm Festival - Favorite Animated Short Films
January 27, 2013
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
$4 - $5
Bring the entire family for a fun-filled program of new and favorite (mostly book-based) animated short films! Learn about friendship with BINK & GOLLIE and SCAREDY SQUIRREL MAKES A FRIEND, discover what robots do all day with ROBOT ZOT, help SPLAT THE CAT face a brand new school, learn the importance of self-expression with NAKED MOLE RAT GETS DRESSED, and celebrate love and generosity with CATCH AND RELEASE. These delightful, funny films will have the entire family cheering. 60 min. Ages 4 and up.
Information from the festival's website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Stan's Blue Note: $2 domestics and $3.95 margaritas
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun