Allstar Weekend / Cute Is What We Aim For / Tiffany Alvord
2200 N. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
See more events classified as:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy