to 2:30 PM
3333 Camp Bowie Boulevard , Fort Worth, TX
Individuals with Alzheimer’s and their care partners are invited for interactive art experiences every month on selected Monday afternoons. Alternating discussions and art-making activities encourage personal connections with Museum masterpieces, themes, and exhibitions. The events are free but require reservations. Space is limited. Please call 817-332-8451, ext. 351, or e-mail email@example.com.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Captain Morgan, $3 Crown Royal, $4 Jager Bombs
- The Ginger Man: $1 off all Texas draughts
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas