Castello Vicchiomaggio Wine Tasting
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Meet John Matta, Italian winemaker and owner of Castello Vicchiomaggio. Sample Castello Vicchiomaggio Ripa Delle More and Castello Vicchiomaggio Vigna La Prima, both of which will be available for purchase, paired with a selection of Italian cheeses.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- The Mint: $7 Apple Martini, $7 Green Monkey
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre