Castello Vicchiomaggio Wine Tasting
January 28, 2013
3600 McKinney Avenue , #100 , Dallas, TX
Meet John Matta, Italian winemaker and owner of Castello Vicchiomaggio. Sample Castello Vicchiomaggio Ripa Delle More and Castello Vicchiomaggio Vigna La Prima, both of which will be available for purchase, paired with a selection of Italian cheeses.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger