Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and Bryan A. Garner
6405 Boaz Lane , University Park, TX
$35 - $50
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and SMU Dedman School of Law Distinguished Research Professor Bryan A. Garner will discuss their newest book, Reading Law: The Interpretation of Legal Texts, during a public talk 7 p.m. Jan. 28 at SMU’s McFarlin Auditorium.
General admission tickets are $35 for the lecture; $50 for the lecture and a copy of Reading Law. After the lecture, Justice Scalia and Garner will sign books (which will not be sold at the event). To register for the lecture, visit law.smu.edu (search “Upcoming Events”).
Note: No purses, bags, backpacks, cell phones, cameras or recording devices will be allowed in the auditorium. For a full list of prohibited items, click here.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course