Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and Bryan A. Garner
January 28, 2013
6405 Boaz Lane , University Park, TX
$35 - $50
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and SMU Dedman School of Law Distinguished Research Professor Bryan A. Garner will discuss their newest book, Reading Law: The Interpretation of Legal Texts, during a public talk 7 p.m. Jan. 28 at SMU’s McFarlin Auditorium.
General admission tickets are $35 for the lecture; $50 for the lecture and a copy of Reading Law. After the lecture, Justice Scalia and Garner will sign books (which will not be sold at the event). To register for the lecture, visit law.smu.edu (search “Upcoming Events”).
Note: No purses, bags, backpacks, cell phones, cameras or recording devices will be allowed in the auditorium. For a full list of prohibited items, click here.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything; $1.50 longnecks
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios