Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and Bryan A. Garner
6405 Boaz Lane , University Park, TX
$35 - $50
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and SMU Dedman School of Law Distinguished Research Professor Bryan A. Garner will discuss their newest book, Reading Law: The Interpretation of Legal Texts, during a public talk 7 p.m. Jan. 28 at SMU’s McFarlin Auditorium.
General admission tickets are $35 for the lecture; $50 for the lecture and a copy of Reading Law. After the lecture, Justice Scalia and Garner will sign books (which will not be sold at the event). To register for the lecture, visit law.smu.edu (search “Upcoming Events”).
Note: No purses, bags, backpacks, cell phones, cameras or recording devices will be allowed in the auditorium. For a full list of prohibited items, click here.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Theater review: STT adeptly handles dense and dark Gruesome Playground Injuries
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas
- Restaurant review: DaLat's pho-losophy centers on harmonic eats and stellar drinks
- UPDATED: Open-air burger joint and dog park opens in Uptown Dallas June 19
- Angelika screens LGBT documentary The OUT List on Thursday