Dallas Opera: The Aspern Papers Book Club
Join the Dallas Opera with a special guest moderator and explore the inspiration of Dominick Argento's opera The Aspern Papers. A new production celebrating the 25th anniversary of the Dallas Opera world premiere commission. A book club that will focus on the novella Aspern Papers by author Henry James. Free to attend with RSVP.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day