Kiki Smith (SOLD OUT)
2001 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
The 2013 UNT Nasher Lecture Series presents Artist Kiki Smith to speak at Patsy R. and Raymond D. Nasher Lecture Series in Contemporary Sculpture and Criticism.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre