Kiki Smith (SOLD OUT)
2001 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
The 2013 UNT Nasher Lecture Series presents Artist Kiki Smith to speak at Patsy R. and Raymond D. Nasher Lecture Series in Contemporary Sculpture and Criticism.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Sfuzzi: $4 you-call-its, half-price pizza
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday