Kiki Smith (SOLD OUT)
January 29, 2013
2001 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
The 2013 UNT Nasher Lecture Series presents Artist Kiki Smith to speak at Patsy R. and Raymond D. Nasher Lecture Series in Contemporary Sculpture and Criticism.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July