Putting It Together
15650 Addison Rd. , Addison, TX
$20 - $40
WaterTower Theatre goes all Stephen Sondheim on us in the New Year, with this sharp, sophisticated revue of the Broadway legend’s work.
Preview Dates: Fri., Jan. 11 and Sat., Jan. 12 at 8 p.m.
Pay What You Can: Sun., Jan. 13 at 7:30 p.m.
Opening Night: Mon., Jan. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stadium Cafe: $4.50 Red Bull & Vodka
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $2 drafts, $2 domestics
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- Buttons Restaurant: $3 Domestic Bottled Beer, $3 House Wine, $3 Single Liquor Wells, $5 Specialty Martinis
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine