Putting It Together
January 30, 2013
15650 Addison Road , Addison, TX
$20 - $40
WaterTower Theatre goes all Stephen Sondheim on us in the New Year, with this sharp, sophisticated revue of the Broadway legend’s work.
Preview Dates: Fri., Jan. 11 and Sat., Jan. 12 at 8 p.m.
Pay What You Can: Sun., Jan. 13 at 7:30 p.m.
Opening Night: Mon., Jan. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Addison Point: $3 flavored vodka
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- Nate's Seafood & Steakhouse: $1 off all mixed drinks, bottle beer and wines / $2 dollar pints of Miller Light & Bud Light / $2.50 pints of Abita
- The Mucky Duck: $15 domestic buckets
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
See more events classified as:
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius