Barley Wine Wednesdays
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Meddlesome Moth will be tapping special barley wines on Wednesdays in January at 5 p.m.
Jan. 2 Olde Lagunitas GnarleyWine 2011
Jan. 9 Live Oak Treehugger 2011
Jan. 16 BrewDog Mikkeller Divine Rebel 2011
Jan. 23 Real Ale Sisyphus
Jan. 30 North Coast Old Stock 2010
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday