Barley Wine Wednesdays
January 30, 2013
1621 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Meddlesome Moth will be tapping special barley wines on Wednesdays in January at 5 p.m.
Jan. 2 Olde Lagunitas GnarleyWine 2011
Jan. 9 Live Oak Treehugger 2011
Jan. 16 BrewDog Mikkeller Divine Rebel 2011
Jan. 23 Real Ale Sisyphus
Jan. 30 North Coast Old Stock 2010
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $3 Texas beers, $5 Texas liquors
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $5 cocktails for women
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015