The Dallas Theater Center, in a co-production with Trinity Repertory Theatre, presents director Kevin Moriarty’s interpretation of one of Shakespeare’s greatest stories — of fatherly rejection, kingly neglect and cosmic revolution. As the Bard puts it, “The wheel is come full circle.” Contains violence and nudity.
Pictured: Stephen Berenson and Brian McEleney. Photo by Mark Turek.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 domestic light beers
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- The Fairmont Dallas: Half-price signature cocktails & complimentary hors d'oeuvres
See more events classified as:
- The year in mess-ups: Blooper reel from The Dallas Morning News' video room
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014