Spanish Film Festival
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
The LCC is proud to host a series of contemporary award-winning films from Spain on January 22 & 23, 29 & 30, 2013. This program is made possible through Spain Arts & Culture, the Spanish Embassy in Washington, DC and the Honorary Consulate of Spain in Dallas. Focusing on important developments in Spanish film, this program is part of the LCC's focus on Spanish art and culture.
The film festival will feature four different films from Spain: La bicicleta, Barcelona (un mapa), Días de fútbol and Los lunes al sol. This presents the community of Dallas with the opportunity to view films that are rarely seen in the U.S. and help to paint a picture of Spanish culture and art.
All films will begin at 7:30 p.m.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to