Saint Arnold Beer Dinner
January 30, 2013
2101 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Head Chef Roe Dileo and Certified Cicerone Mate Hartai have paired 5 rare Saint Arnold beers with an amazing menu.
1st course: Lamb spanakopita with feta and artichoke hearts. Paired with Divine 12.
2nd course: Candied pecan and arugula salad with warm bacon dressing, roasted portabella mushroom and sharp provolone cheese. Paired with Divine 11.
3rd course: Butternut squash angalotti with cauliflower and bacon glaze. Paired with Divine Reserve 9 (Pumpkinator).
4th course: Smoked skirt steak involtini with spinach and gouda, vanilla parsnip puree and sweet onion jus. Paired with Winter Stout Firkin.
5th course: Truffled cheesecake with bourbon cherries and biscuit crumble. Paired with Bishops Barrel No. 1.
The degustation begins at 7pm Wednesday January 30th at The Libertine Bar on Greenville Ave.
5 beers and 5 courses for just $50. Reservations are required and can be made on 214-824-7900 or with one of our friendly staff.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers