Saint Arnold Beer Dinner
2101 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Head Chef Roe Dileo and Certified Cicerone Mate Hartai have paired 5 rare Saint Arnold beers with an amazing menu.
1st course: Lamb spanakopita with feta and artichoke hearts. Paired with Divine 12.
2nd course: Candied pecan and arugula salad with warm bacon dressing, roasted portabella mushroom and sharp provolone cheese. Paired with Divine 11.
3rd course: Butternut squash angalotti with cauliflower and bacon glaze. Paired with Divine Reserve 9 (Pumpkinator).
4th course: Smoked skirt steak involtini with spinach and gouda, vanilla parsnip puree and sweet onion jus. Paired with Winter Stout Firkin.
5th course: Truffled cheesecake with bourbon cherries and biscuit crumble. Paired with Bishops Barrel No. 1.
The degustation begins at 7pm Wednesday January 30th at The Libertine Bar on Greenville Ave.
5 beers and 5 courses for just $50. Reservations are required and can be made on 214-824-7900 or with one of our friendly staff.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December