THE OCHRE HOUSE is pleased to announce its THIRD PRODUCTION OF THE 2012-13 SEASON: “OLD”, a Vaudeville Tragedy in Two Acts, written and directed by Matthew Posey. It starts again, (when did it ever stop?), OLD is a hilarious comedy about two tragic Old Men, PETE (MATTHEW POSEY) and RAYMOND (JUSTIN LOCKLEAR) who have lived together most of their lives. OLD takes inspiration from the unique story in the documentary, “Shut Up, Little Man”. Like those roommates, Pete and Raymond cannot stand each other; yet, because of their own alcoholism and addiction to misery, they remain together.
Monday, January 21, is a pay-what-you-can performance.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to