THE OCHRE HOUSE is pleased to announce its THIRD PRODUCTION OF THE 2012-13 SEASON: “OLD”, a Vaudeville Tragedy in Two Acts, written and directed by Matthew Posey. It starts again, (when did it ever stop?), OLD is a hilarious comedy about two tragic Old Men, PETE (MATTHEW POSEY) and RAYMOND (JUSTIN LOCKLEAR) who have lived together most of their lives. OLD takes inspiration from the unique story in the documentary, “Shut Up, Little Man”. Like those roommates, Pete and Raymond cannot stand each other; yet, because of their own alcoholism and addiction to misery, they remain together.
Monday, January 21, is a pay-what-you-can performance.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $4.50 flavored margaritas, $4.50 mojitos, $4.50 wells
- The Meridian Room: $2.50 champagne drinks / $4 Bloody Marys
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $4.50 wells, $4.59 flavor margaritas, half-price appetizers
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Double Wide: $2 wells and domestics
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu