Aztec Dance Workshop
to 9 PM
223 West Jefferson Boulevard , Dallas, TX
We kick off our Get Moving Workshops with the art of Aztec Dancing. Learn about traditional Aztec dances taught by Ricardo, director of Cuicani In Xochitl. Workshops are free and open to the public.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: