2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$17.50 - $57.50
This heart-pounding, show-stopping attraction brings the African-American marching band tradition from the football field to the theatrical stage. Now on its fourth blockbuster U.S. tour, Drumline Live features energetic musicians and dancers who have honed their skills in the stellar marching band programs of historically African-American colleges and university across the South.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre