January 31, 2013
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$17.50 - $57.50
This heart-pounding, show-stopping attraction brings the African-American marching band tradition from the football field to the theatrical stage. Now on its fourth blockbuster U.S. tour, Drumline Live features energetic musicians and dancers who have honed their skills in the stellar marching band programs of historically African-American colleges and university across the South.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger