2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$17.50 - $57.50
This heart-pounding, show-stopping attraction brings the African-American marching band tradition from the football field to the theatrical stage. Now on its fourth blockbuster U.S. tour, Drumline Live features energetic musicians and dancers who have honed their skills in the stellar marching band programs of historically African-American colleges and university across the South.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Adair's Saloon: $1.50 drafts
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy