2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$17.50 - $57.50
This heart-pounding, show-stopping attraction brings the African-American marching band tradition from the football field to the theatrical stage. Now on its fourth blockbuster U.S. tour, Drumline Live features energetic musicians and dancers who have honed their skills in the stellar marching band programs of historically African-American colleges and university across the South.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million