January 31, 2013
4980 Belt Line Road , #250 , Dallas, TX
Mixing an incisive wit with scathing sarcasm, Greg Fitzsimmons has achieved success as a stand-up, Emmy Award winning writer and host on both radio and TV. A regular with David Letterman, Conan O’Brien, Jimmy Kimmel, and Jay Leno, Greg has made more than 50 visits to “The Howard Stern Show”. He also hosts “The Greg Fitzsimmons Show,” on Sirius XM’s “Howard 101” and twice a week puts out the hugely popular “FitzDog Radio” Podcast.
Greg will be hosting a new series on The Speed Channel called “Pumped” and is a frequent panelist on “Chelsea Lately”. His 2011 book, Dear Mrs. Fitzsimmons, climbed the best-seller charts and garnered outstanding reviews from NPR and Vanity Fair. The audio book will be released this fall.
In his spare time Greg is currently developing pilots for both Nickelodeon and VH1 (where he’s made many appearances on “Best Week Ever” and the “I Love the…” series). He has two Half-Hour Specials on Comedy Central, and in 2008 Greg made his entire family proud hosting the 25th Annual “AVN Adult Movie Awards” on Showtime.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off wells, $2 drafts
- The Mucky Duck: $3 drafts
- Stadium Cafe: $15 bucket of beer / $3.50 Bloody Mary's and Mimosas
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $3.95 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Gloria's: $3 domestic beer, $3.50 imports, $4 house margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 sangria, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $6 Meltdowns
See more events classified as:
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius