Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo
The lives of two American Marines and an Iraqi translator are forever changed by an encounter with a quick-witted tiger who haunts the streets of war-torn Baghdad attempting to find meaning, forgiveness and redemption amidst the city's ruins. Rajiv Joseph's groundbreaking new American play explores both the power and perils of human nature. Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo was a finalist for the 2010 Pulitzer Prize and ran on Broadway in a limited engagement in 2011 with Robin Williams starring.
This show contains strong language.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $2 mimosas, $3 Tequila Sunrises, build-your-own Bloody Mary bar
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million