3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Veins running through cheese makes the mouth tingle in anticipation. Learn about these wonders of the cheese world. Taste examples from mild to strong, creamy to crumbly. These delights are paired with libations. Reservations required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Uncle Julio's: $4 margaritas, $2 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- Sushi Zushi: $3 Kirin Ichiban 22oz. drafts / $3 wells / $3 10oz. hot sake
- Round-Up Saloon: $1 off all bar drinks
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million