Coquerel Wine Dinner
January 31, 2013
7713 Inwood Road , Dallas, TX
Coquerel proprietors Brenda and Clay Cockerell will be in attendance to pair wines with five courses created by Chef de Cuisine T.J. Legnick. Menu highlights include fennel pollen crusted scallops, roasted buffalo strip with pumpkin jam and carrot cake and gingerbread spring roll.
Dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m. and is priced at $95 per person (tax and gratuity not included). Reservations can be made by calling 214.352.0005.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- President of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing