Coquerel Wine Dinner
7713 Inwood Road , Dallas, TX
Coquerel proprietors Brenda and Clay Cockerell will be in attendance to pair wines with five courses created by Chef de Cuisine T.J. Legnick. Menu highlights include fennel pollen crusted scallops, roasted buffalo strip with pumpkin jam and carrot cake and gingerbread spring roll.
Dinner will begin at 6:30 p.m. and is priced at $95 per person (tax and gratuity not included). Reservations can be made by calling 214.352.0005.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- First look: Cafe 43 at Bush library eviscerates all notions of "museum dining"