INsights and OUTlooks
5900 Bishop Boulevard , University Park, TX
Acknowledging that every museum visitor possesses a unique set of interests and abilities, this program offers participants multiple ways to engage with and discover works of art. Through a variety of activities based on interdisciplinary connections and diverse perspectives, each evening will invite a broad and in-depth exploration of a single work from the museum’s collection. The program is presented by education staff and guest artist John Bramblitt, who is blind.
FREE, but pre-registration is required. Call 214-768-4677.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Cafe Izmir: $50 for a dinner for two and a bottle of wine
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- Barley House: $3 Bloody Marys, $8 domestic pitchers, $12 domestic buckets
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking