INsights and OUTlooks
January 31, 2013
5900 Bishop Blvd. , University Park, TX
Acknowledging that every museum visitor possesses a unique set of interests and abilities, this program offers participants multiple ways to engage with and discover works of art. Through a variety of activities based on interdisciplinary connections and diverse perspectives, each evening will invite a broad and in-depth exploration of a single work from the museum’s collection. The program is presented by education staff and guest artist John Bramblitt, who is blind.
FREE, but pre-registration is required. Call 214-768-4677.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Barley House: $3 Bloody Marys, $8 domestic pitchers, $12 domestic buckets
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Cafe Izmir: $14 select bottles of wine, $14 sangria pitchers
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling