A Cremona con Amore
Join filmmaker Quin Mathews and violinist Emanuel Borok for a screening of A Cremona con Amore, a film showing the journey of a violinist and his four-hundred-year-old violin back to the place where it was made in Cremona, Italy. Formerly the Concertmaster of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and a distinguished soloist, chamber musician, and orchestral leader, Grammy-nominated Borok will perform on his four-centuries-old Amati violin following the film screening. Recently honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Business Council for the Arts, Mathews will speak about his work on the film.
Lecture tickets are $5. Purchase your ticket online at www.tickets.DMA.org or by phone at 214-922-1818. After 3:00 p.m. on the day of the event, tickets can be purchased on-site at the Visitor Services Desk.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair