Collateral Damage: A Women’s Health Panel
6425 Boaz Lane , Dallas, TX
Forty years to the week when abortion became legal with the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling on the Texas case Roe v. Wade, the effects of Texas’ recent anti-abortion legislation, criticized by women’s rights advocates for crippling state-funded health care options for women in general, will be the focus of the forum “Collateral Damage” at SMU’s McCord Auditorium Jan. 31.
The 7 p.m. event, featuring a discussion with Texas Sen. Wendy Davis (D-Fort Worth) and Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas President and CEO Ken Lambrecht, will be moderated by Dave Mann, editor of The Texas Observer. Admission will be free to the public, but reservations are required; RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictured: Senator Wendy Davis
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Barley House: $3 Bloody Marys, $8 domestic pitchers, $12 domestic buckets
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant