An Evening With Fur Face Boy
to 9 PM
2919 Commerce St. , Dallas, TX
Join us this Thursday, January 31 at 7-9PM for an evening with Fur Face Boy. We will kick things off with a talk that starts at 7pm. FFB creator Ha Mai will talk about his brand, his personal background as a graphic designer, how he came about the Fur Face Boy brand, how to market your brand, what to avoid, pursuing a life that you want to live, plus answering any questions that you may have for him. To top it all off he will be releasing some new product which includes the second FFB X THE PUBLIC TRUST collaborative T-shirt.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre