An Evening With Fur Face Boy
January 31, 2013
to 9 PM
2919 Commerce St. , Dallas, TX
Join us this Thursday, January 31 at 7-9PM for an evening with Fur Face Boy. We will kick things off with a talk that starts at 7pm. FFB creator Ha Mai will talk about his brand, his personal background as a graphic designer, how he came about the Fur Face Boy brand, how to market your brand, what to avoid, pursuing a life that you want to live, plus answering any questions that you may have for him. To top it all off he will be releasing some new product which includes the second FFB X THE PUBLIC TRUST collaborative T-shirt.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling