A professional artist will guide you, step-by-step, from a blank canvas to a final unique masterpiece in about two hours, all the while sipping a cocktail or two.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day