July 2, 2013
A professional artist will guide you, step-by-step, from a blank canvas to a final unique masterpiece in about two hours, all the while sipping a cocktail or two.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, half-price sangria
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger