2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$45 - $95
Bieber Fever shows no signs of letting up! As millions of fans celebrated the success of the BELIEVE album and accompanying sold-out BELIEVE world tour, global superstar Justin Bieber announces additional 2013 shows on his headlining tour of North America.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day