July 3, 2013
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$45 - $95
Bieber Fever shows no signs of letting up! As millions of fans celebrated the success of the BELIEVE album and accompanying sold-out BELIEVE world tour, global superstar Justin Bieber announces additional 2013 shows on his headlining tour of North America.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas