2013 Addison Kaboom Town
July 3, 2013
4970 Addison Circle Drive , Addison, TX
The Independence Day celebration features world-class fireworks, food, and live music, plus an incredible Addison Airport Air Show. Afterwards, attendees are invited to enjoy an after-party featuring regional entertainment on the Dos Equis Main Stage.
5:00 pm - Live entertainment on the Dos Equis Main Stage, games in Family Fun Zone
7:00 pm – Addison Airport Airshow
9:30 pm – Fireworks show
10:00 pm – After Party on the Dos Equis Main Stage
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Gloria's: $3 domestic beer, $3.50 imports, $4 house margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 sangria, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $6 Meltdowns
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchilada night
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius