2013 Addison Kaboom Town
4970 Addison Circle Drive , Addison, TX
The Independence Day celebration features world-class fireworks, food, and live music, plus an incredible Addison Airport Air Show. Afterwards, attendees are invited to enjoy an after-party featuring regional entertainment on the Dos Equis Main Stage.
5:00 pm - Live entertainment on the Dos Equis Main Stage, games in Family Fun Zone
7:00 pm – Addison Airport Airshow
9:30 pm – Fireworks show
10:00 pm – After Party on the Dos Equis Main Stage
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ziziki's Taverna: $1.50 off drinks and wines by the glass, $5 Grecian Sidecar, $5 Santorini Sangria, $5 Skinny Girl Margarita, $5 mojito, $3 Miller Lite draft, $5 Stella Artois draft, $5 Fat Tire draft
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchilada night
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- The Mucky Duck: $3 drafts
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine