2013 Brass Knuckle Corndog Beatdown
July 4, 2013
2101 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Libertine’s fifth annual Brass Knuckle Corndog Beatdown challenges competitors to eat the most corn dogs in a battle for the Brass Knuckles trophy, $100 gift certificate for 1st place, $50 gift certificate for 2nd, and $25 in quarters for the 3rd. In the event of a draw, there will be a tequila shoot out for contenders of age.
The Libertine will be open from 11 a.m. with a dunk tank to help you cool off and full menu available. The Beatdown starts at 7 p.m. Wednesday July 4th. Registrations are being taken right now and it’s free to enter. All contestants must confirm their registration by 5 p.m. July 4.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling