2013 Brass Knuckle Corndog Beatdown
2101 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Libertine’s fifth annual Brass Knuckle Corndog Beatdown challenges competitors to eat the most corn dogs in a battle for the Brass Knuckles trophy, $100 gift certificate for 1st place, $50 gift certificate for 2nd, and $25 in quarters for the 3rd. In the event of a draw, there will be a tequila shoot out for contenders of age.
The Libertine will be open from 11 a.m. with a dunk tank to help you cool off and full menu available. The Beatdown starts at 7 p.m. Wednesday July 4th. Registrations are being taken right now and it’s free to enter. All contestants must confirm their registration by 5 p.m. July 4.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Dubliner: $1 off drafts, domestic bottles, and well and call liquors
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Tecate, $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Vickery Park: $1 off domestics, drafts and wells
- Stan's Blue Note: $1 off beer and wine, $0.50 off liquor
- The Old Crow: $5 pints of Guinness
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December