Family Fun Days of Summer
to 6 PM
6101 Hillcrest Avenue , Dallas, TX
On Sundays, starting June 23 through August 18, enjoy a family-friendly pool party for all ages from noon to 6 p.m. Open to the public, the weekly event includes fun water toys for the kiddos, scrumptious food, cold cocktails and music. The Lumen Hotel’s modern pool is an alluring oasis featuring complimentary poolside chaise lounges and cozy cabanas, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
$8 per person includes valet parking, pool entry, water, lemonade and refreshing passed poolside snacks to help fuel the fun. (Complimentary entry for hotel guests.) Walk-up cash bar and cocktail service offered to keep thirsts quenched.
A special al la carte poolside menu from The Front Room: A Park Cities Diner is available all day for guests to enjoy house specialties such as Country Ham Biscuit Bites, Poolside Burger and Fish Tacos with Cilantro Queso Fresco. Space is limited, reservations are required in advance by calling The Front Room: A Park Cities Diner at 214-219-8282.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Penne Pomodoro Italian Bistro: $1 Mimosas, Bellini's, and Bloody Mary's
- Urban Taco: Thirsty Thursdays: Half off cocktails, beer, wine and appetizers
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Brackets (Closed): $2 mimosas, $2 poinsettias
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course