Summer Luau Pool Party
at The Lofts' 4th floor pool
July 9, 2013
to 8 PM
5307 E. Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
Join us for an evening of fashion, food and fun at Mockingbird Station’s Summer Luau Pool Party, hosted by Sean Charles of SeanInTheCity | DFW. Relax or take a dip in The Lofts swimming pool with complimentary tiki cocktails and bites, courtesy of The People’s Last Stand, music by DJ Blake Ward and summer pop-up shops from Lavo Collections and Relativity Outdoors. It’s the perfect setting to mix, mingle and soak up the hottest of seasons.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Aw Shucks Oyster Bar: $1.50 drafts, $2 Wine-a-ritas, $2 Tecate
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- OT Tavern: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $3 imports, $3 shots, $4 calls
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $3 house margaritas, $3 beers, $3 well drinks, $3 queso
- WoodFire Kirby's: Half priced liquor, beer and wine by the glass
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling