Flight of the Navigator
July 12, 2013
1014 Main St. , Dallas, TX
The 1986 movie co-stars Howard Hesseman and Sarah Jessica Parker. Moviegoers are encouraged to bring blankets, lawn chairs, food, and even their pets.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: half-price bottles of wine priced $50 or less
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July