Flight of the Navigator
1014 Main Street , Dallas, TX
The 1986 movie co-stars Howard Hesseman and Sarah Jessica Parker. Moviegoers are encouraged to bring blankets, lawn chairs, food, and even their pets.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day