The Better Half: Lucas Neff and Craig Cackowski
July 13, 2013
Fox's Raising Hope star Lucas Neff and NBC's Community's Craig Cackowski will be in Dallas for a weekend of comedy shows, performing as The Better Half.
Neff, who rose to instant fame after a nationwide casting call was released for the role of 'Jimmy' on Raising Hope, partners with improv veteran Craig Cackowski in their show, The Better Half. Originally a show dubbed "First Time With Cacky," Cackowski would bring in a new virgin improvisational comedian to perform with him each week at the famed UCB Theater in Los Angeles. After a great first show, the two decided to partner as a duo and have since traveled to other cities to perform and teach, as well as headlined the biggest improv festival in the nation, the Chicago Improv Festival in April of 2013.
The Better Half will run Friday, June 12th at 10:30PM and Saturday, June 13th at 10:30PM at Dallas Comedy House. Advance tickets are only $15.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: $1.50 domestics
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger