The Better Half: Lucas Neff and Craig Cackowski
Fox's Raising Hope star Lucas Neff and NBC's Community's Craig Cackowski will be in Dallas for a weekend of comedy shows, performing as The Better Half.
Neff, who rose to instant fame after a nationwide casting call was released for the role of 'Jimmy' on Raising Hope, partners with improv veteran Craig Cackowski in their show, The Better Half. Originally a show dubbed "First Time With Cacky," Cackowski would bring in a new virgin improvisational comedian to perform with him each week at the famed UCB Theater in Los Angeles. After a great first show, the two decided to partner as a duo and have since traveled to other cities to perform and teach, as well as headlined the biggest improv festival in the nation, the Chicago Improv Festival in April of 2013.
The Better Half will run Friday, June 12th at 10:30PM and Saturday, June 13th at 10:30PM at Dallas Comedy House. Advance tickets are only $15.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Double Wide: $2 wells and domestics
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy