July 14 is the world debut of Gaybingo North at Plano's Courtyard Theater (1509 H Ave, Plano, TX 75074). Doors open at 2 p.m. and the show starts at 3 p.m.
Gaybingo North incorporates all of the fun and entertainment of Gaybingo Dallas, but with a new spin. Hosted by comedy legend Paul J. Williams, as Sister Helen Holy, Gaybingo North targets the fun-loving folks in the broader reaches of the metroplex.
Sister Helen is a representative of the First Southern Fried, Self-Satisfied Babatist Church. With a mission to bring holiness and praise-filled admonishment to the masses attending Gaybingo, we're all in for a heavenly treat.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off BJ beers / 1/2 off appetizers
- Fillmore Pub: $1 off draft beers, $1 off wells, $1 off calls, $0.50 off domestic bottles
- Tino's Mexican Food: $0.50 beer / $1 margaritas
- The Allen Wickers Sports Pub and Grill: $2 domestic bottles, $2 wells, $2 house margaritas, $3.50 house wines, $1 off drafts
- Genghis Grill: $2 domestics, $3 house wine, $2 wells
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Plano's Fourteen Eighteen Coffeehouse opens July 29
- Center for special needs adults moves to new facility in Plano
- Theater review: The 1950s comedy The Remarkable Mr. Pennypacker paralells modern social issues