Jazz in July (CANCELED)
to 8 PM
1500 Marilla Street , Dallas, TX
The July 26 concert has been canceled due to rainy weather.
The Friends of Living Plaza host live jazz on the City Hall plaza. There will be food trucks. Dogs, kids, picnic blankets welcome.
July 12 - Percussion Things with Len Barnett
July 19 - TBA
July 26 - Yells at Eels
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Press Box Grill: $12 draft beer pitchers
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park