Close Encounters of the Third Kind (CANCELED)
July 19, 2013
222 Browder Street , Dallas, TX
UPDATE: This movie screening has been postponed due to weather conditions.
Moviegoers are encouraged to bring blankets, lawn chairs, food, and even their pets.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Fedora Northern Italian: $5 pear martini, $5 glasses of red and white wine varieties
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas