White Rock Local Market’s 2013 Summer Workshop Series: In Heaven There is No Beer
July 20, 2013
to 3 PM
4015 Normandy Avenue , Dallas, TX
$50 - $75
Learn the basics from some of the best brewers in Texas during “In Heaven There is No Beer…” Home Brewing 101 on July 20 (11 a.m. – 3 p.m.). Ty Wolosin and Kevin Sykes from Wind Hill Organics demonstrate a partial or mini-mash technique easily done at home. Workshop includes lunch from Luscher’s Post Oak Red Hots, beer tastings and discussion from Lakewood Brewing Company, take home instructions and basic supplies. Cost is $75 per person and $50 for WRLM Members.
Reservations are required for all classes. A package of three classes may be purchased for $150 or $120 for members of WRLM. For more information and to purchase tickets go to dallasuu.org, call 214-797-4989 or sign up at the WRLM information desk on a market day. First Unitarian Church of Dallas is located at 5700 Preston Road, Dallas 75205.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good