Geeks Who Drink: An Arrested Development Quiz
July 20, 2013
1801 North Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
This July Geeks Who Drink is delving back into the world of the Bluths in the wake of the highly anticipated Netflix-supplied fourth season with NO TOUCHING, our third Arrested Development Quiz.
Sure, you may have napped during the George Sr. parts, but by now most ‘Arrested Development’ geeks already know how many episodes featured an ostrich, which characters played The Thing in Tobias' Fantastic Four musical, and the names of the three woodblock apps on the iTunes store. This is your team’s chance to show off and win a cash prize of anywhere between $200 and $500!
LEGAL NOTE: In some jurisdictions “cash prize” may be awarded in the form of Babytock devices.
As always, teams are limited to six players, and there’s an admission fee of $5 per player. The quiz won't be entirely Season 4, though. We'll have plenty of questions from the first three seasons, so get ready for your second (or third) rewatch of the year. Also, we're not just tooting our own horn when we say this was the most popular quiz event of last year, but this was the most popular quiz event of last year with thousands of attendees across the country. You don't need to camp out or anything crazy, but plan to get there at least an hour or so ahead of time so that you don't miss out on all the cornholing action.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- City Tavern: $3 Wells and Domestics
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger