Geeks Who Drink: An Arrested Development Quiz
1801 North Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
This July Geeks Who Drink is delving back into the world of the Bluths in the wake of the highly anticipated Netflix-supplied fourth season with NO TOUCHING, our third Arrested Development Quiz.
Sure, you may have napped during the George Sr. parts, but by now most ‘Arrested Development’ geeks already know how many episodes featured an ostrich, which characters played The Thing in Tobias' Fantastic Four musical, and the names of the three woodblock apps on the iTunes store. This is your team’s chance to show off and win a cash prize of anywhere between $200 and $500!
LEGAL NOTE: In some jurisdictions “cash prize” may be awarded in the form of Babytock devices.
As always, teams are limited to six players, and there’s an admission fee of $5 per player. The quiz won't be entirely Season 4, though. We'll have plenty of questions from the first three seasons, so get ready for your second (or third) rewatch of the year. Also, we're not just tooting our own horn when we say this was the most popular quiz event of last year, but this was the most popular quiz event of last year with thousands of attendees across the country. You don't need to camp out or anything crazy, but plan to get there at least an hour or so ahead of time so that you don't miss out on all the cornholing action.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells, $2 drafts / 1/2 off appetizers
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day