Annual Belgian Beer Tasting
July 20, 2013
2718 Boll St. , Dallas, TX
Celebrate Belgian Independence Day with us Saturday, July 20, with some of the best beers on earth. Our annual Belgian tasting starts at 3pm with Belgian-style beers from around the world. Tickets are $40 per person (including gratuity) and seating is limited, so buy yours early. Call 214-754-8771.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger