Rockin’ the River: Cody Canada and the Departed / Brian Keane
July 25, 2013
395 Purcey Street , Fort Worth, TX
Jump in the Trinity River, and float up to the best seat in the house for a summer full of free concerts. Rockin' the River is the place to be for Thursday night happy hour. So bring your kayaks, paddle boards, river floats, and dogs because we're ready to party. We have the land lubbers covered, too. Bring a blanket or chairs and enjoy the concert in the shade from the banks of the Trinity. The view is great no matter where you sit. As things wind down on the main-stage, the party won't be over: We're adding a floating stage to take the after party to a whole new level of awesomeness.
Beers and tacos can be purchased on site. Beer and soda are $3. No outside coolers are allowed on site. Worried that the Texas heat will ruin your beverages? We have you covered with 6 pack coolers to keep your brews cold during the float. Tube rentals are $6. You can bring your own tubes, rafts, kayaks, or anything else that floats.
This event includes loud music and alcohol. Please use discretion in bringing young children. Children less than 30'' tall will not be allowed in water. All children 12 and under must wear life jacket. Life jackets available on site and generously provided by Cabela's and Tarrant Regional Water District (TRWD). Lifeguards will be on duty. However all attendees enter the river at their own risk.
Gates at 4:30 p.m. Headliner from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Last call band from 8:30 to 10 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Lola's: $2.25 Wells and Domestics
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally