The Iron Giant
July 26, 2013
1500 Main Street , Dallas, TX
Moviegoers are encouraged to bring blankets, lawn chairs, food, and even their pets.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Pastime Tavern: Ladies night: $1.50 domestics
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger