Dog Days of Summer Wine Hour
benefiting SPCA of Texas
July 30, 2013
to 7 PM
5680 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Kimpton's pet-friendly Hotel Palomar Dallas and its Central 214 restaurant are hosting Dog Days of Summer wine hour benefiting the SPCA of Texas. Folks can bring their four-legged friends and escape the summer heat as they enjoy complimentary wine, refreshing craft cocktails, and tasty bites by Central 214’s Chef Graham Dodds and mixologist Amber West, plus dog-gone-good snow cones for all. The SPCA will also feature adoptable pets. Break out the sunglasses and hats to take the prize for best summery pet attire. Hotel Palomar's adorable Beagle "director of pet relations," Higgins, will be helping to name the winner.
We're requesting a suggested $20 donation for the SPCA of Texas.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling