Dog Days of Summer Wine Hour
benefiting SPCA of Texas
to 7 PM
5680 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Kimpton's pet-friendly Hotel Palomar Dallas and its Central 214 restaurant are hosting Dog Days of Summer wine hour benefiting the SPCA of Texas. Folks can bring their four-legged friends and escape the summer heat as they enjoy complimentary wine, refreshing craft cocktails, and tasty bites by Central 214’s Chef Graham Dodds and mixologist Amber West, plus dog-gone-good snow cones for all. The SPCA will also feature adoptable pets. Break out the sunglasses and hats to take the prize for best summery pet attire. Hotel Palomar's adorable Beagle "director of pet relations," Higgins, will be helping to name the winner.
We're requesting a suggested $20 donation for the SPCA of Texas.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Aw Shucks Oyster Bar: $1.50 drafts, $2 Wine-a-ritas, $2 Tecate
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $2 wells
- Barley House: $2 Domestic Drafts
- The Blue Fish: $5 specialty martinis
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course