White Rock Local Market 2013
to 1 PM
9051 Garland Road , Dallas, TX
For 2013, White Rock Local Market expands to a second location and will be open first and third Saturdays of the month at Lakeside Baptist Church on Garland Road. Artisans, farmers, and ranchers are located within 150 miles.
First Saturdays are "Everything" market days, which include local farmers, growers and artisans as well as arts and crafts. Third Saturdays are exclusively food driven.
In addition to the market, WRLM provides Love Your Farmer volunteer days, cooking demos, Sprouting Healthy Kids - a hands-on gardening and nutrition after school program, continues the SNAP/Lone Star food stamp program and offers gardening, cooking, sustainability and nutrition workshops.
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens
- Photos: Practically skip a stone on White Rock Lake from this mid-century modern's in-home spa
- Goat for the gold: Local 5K raises money for the Sudan with a humorous twist