Reinventing Radio: An Evening with Ira Glass
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$26 - $50
Ira Glass is the host and creator of the public radio program This American Life. The show premiered on Chicago's public radio station WBEZ in 1995 and is now heard on more than 500 public radio stations each week by over 1.7 million listeners. Most weeks, the podcast of the program is the most popular podcast in America. The show also airs each week on the CBC in Canada and on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's radio network.
Photo of Ira Glass by Stuart Mullenberg
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reigns as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- Photos: Two hotrod chefs team up at FT33 for an intriguing nine-course dinner