Highland Park Film Festival: Lawrence of Arabia
June 3, 2013
32 Highland Park Village , Dallas, TX
The Dallas Film Society has announced it is collaborating with the Highland Park Centennial Committee to present a summer Highland Park Film Festival as part of the town’s year-long centennial celebration. The festival will focus on six films of different genres that best encapsulate cinema of the last 100 years. It will be held at the Highland Park Village Theater at 7:00p.m on the first and third Monday of June, July and August 2013. The screenings are free and open to the public.
Availability for all screenings is on a first-come, first-serve basis. For patrons who want to give back, at each screening the Committee will be accepting tax-deductible donations for the landscaping of the new Highland Park Town Hall, which will be completed in spring 2014.
Photo of Peter O'Toole in "Lawrence of Arabia” courtesy of AP Photo/Columbia Pictures
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef