June 19, 2013
5000 Belt Line Road , Suite 850 , Dallas, TX
Join Chef Antonio Marquez at Lazaranda Wednesday, June 19 at 7 p.m. for a tequila dinner featuring Herradura Tequila. The five-course dinner begins with Mahi Mahi Ceviche with fresh coconut, mango and a chipotle tequila mayo paired with Lazaranda’s Double Barrel Margarita. Then taste Chef Antonio’s Pork Ossobuco over a chiles secos sauce served with poblano creamy rice paired with Herradura Silver Tequila. The third course includes Sautéed Shrimp in a tequila and citrus sauce and a potato puree with pasilla peppers paired with Herradura Reposado Tequila. Next, enjoy Grilled Arrachera with chihuahua cheese over black beans with salsa verde and Bolo's guacamole paired with Lazaranda's Double Barrel Reposado Tequila. Complete the meal with Corn Cake prepared with chocolate tequila ganache, served with fresh raspberries and a mint cream. Tickets are $29.95 and reservations are required. Please call 972-866-8900.
Photo by Ron Heflin/Special Contributor
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pint
- Social House: $3 wells, $1 dollar off any draft beer, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off specialty cocktails, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas, $3 off any entree
- Addison Point: $2 wells
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $3 Crown Royal
See more events classified as:
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius