Brews and Bites Craft Beer Dinner
June 20, 2013
to 8 PM
13340 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
The Second Floor Bistro – Bar has partnered with local craft brewery, Lakewood Brewing Company, to host its Brews & Bites four-course beer dinner from 6-8 p.m. on Thursday, June 20, in the restaurant’s private dining room, Privé. The restaurant’s executive chef Daniel Tarasevich, Second Floor mixologist, Seth Brammer, and Lakewood Brewing Company’s team of brew masters have worked to pair the distinctive, robust craft brews with each course of Tarasevich’s hearty menu of deliciously intertwined bold, Texas flavor and the lightness of the summer season. Brammer will introduce a special craft beer-based cocktail for guests to enjoy during the reception and Chef Tarasevich and a member of the Lakewood Brewing Company team will be on-hand to give insight into each beer pairing selection throughout the meal.
spicy salmon tacos
peaches, smoked onion soubise and agave
cold smoked wild salmon
fava beans, fennel and dijon lacquer
pecan smoked short-rib
elotes, huitlacoche and ancho bbq sauce
Oreo crust, served with a strawberry sorbet and anglaise
Reservations are required. Call 972-450-2978.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells
- Hawley's Billiards: 15 minute shot specials
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2.50 wells / $2 Bud Select pints / $3.50 big-ass domestics
- Hawley's Billiards: $5 select premium drinks
- Maximo Cocina Mexicana: $6 signature drinks / $5 house wines / $2.50 domestics / $3.25 imports / $4 20oz drafts / $4.25 wells / $4.25 calls