Lakewood Brewing Company Beer Dinner
June 21, 2013
The Lakewood Brewing Company cohosts a beer fest with the Adolphus hotel. The craft beers hint of founder Wim Bens’s European heritage and Texan panache. That’s all Executive Chef Marcus Strietzel needed to create summer cuisine worthy of the celebrated brewmeister.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- City Tavern: $3 Wells and Domestics
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling