White Rock Local Market 2013
to 1 PM
702 North Buckner Boulevard , Dallas, TX
For its fifth year, White Rock Local Market will operate on the second and fourth Saturdays at The Green Spot on North Buckner Boulevard. Artisans, farmers, and ranchers are located within 150 miles.
Second Saturdays are "Everything" market days, which include local farmers, growers and artisans as well as arts and crafts. Fourth Saturdays are exclusively food driven.
In addition to the market, WRLM provides Love Your Farmer volunteer days, cooking demos, Sprouting Healthy Kids - a hands-on gardening and nutrition after school program, continues the SNAP/Lone Star food stamp program and offers gardening, cooking, sustainability and nutrition workshops.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Reflecting on FIT productions The 1947 Ford and Ask Questions Later
- Theater review: FIT play Lydie Marland in the Afterlife surprises at every turn
- Theater review: Dead Wait takes "quirky comedy" to poignant, brilliant depths
- Theater review: Festival of Independent Theatres reviews from June 1, 2013
- 1-year-old Lab mix lost in Lakewood