That’s Entertainment Kids Cooking Camp Ages 8-9
June 25, 2013
to 2 PM
1425 East Southlake Boulevard , Southlake, TX
$45 - $160
That's Entertainment is the theme for our Kids Camp classes during June. Menus are inspired by popular movies and superhero characters. Participants will be introduced to the basics: kitchen safety; measuring; mixing; and basic culinary techniques.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jack's Porch: $3 draft beers / $3 wells / $4 house wines
- Truluck's: Half-price martinis and select specialty cocktails, 25% off all bottles of wine, half-price lounge menu items
- Campania Pizza: $3 draft beers, $3 peach bellini, $4 wells, $5 glass of premium wine, $6 premium martinis
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Copeland's of New Orleans: $5 Mardi Gras Punch, $5 martinis, $5 Hurricanes, $5 Crash & Burn
- Del Frisco's Grille in Southlake opened just before the New Year
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Dessert review: Forget swimsuit season and indulge in Milwaukee Joe's Gourmet Ice Cream
- Review: Bread Haus German bakery in Grapevine delights in all things sweet
- Photos: A glimpse into recently departed Pat Summerall's stunning Southlake home