356 Tripp Road , Sunnyvale, TX
Sunnyfest, Sunnyvale's annual Town festival, moves back to Town Center Park with activities for the kids and the vendors for food and drink. The festivities begin at 6 p.m. and will continue until the last firework has been gone off. Parking will be both at the Park and nearby overflow locations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Tour historic Mesquite with four-legged friends at city's Bark in Park
- Theater review: Mesquite Community Theatre's The Secret Affairs of Mildred Wild is a fun, if uneven romp
- Theater review: Three sisters come to terms with betrayals in hysterical Crimes of the Heart
- Mesquite Arts Center shakes things up with new play, painting exhibition
- UPDATED: Three identified in ongoing investigation of Mesquite deaths